CARING FOR CLARVISTA GLASS
Now that your Clarvista shower glass is installed in your home, follow these cleaning guidelines to maintain its stain-resistant coating and keep it looking beautiful for years to come:
- Always use a mild soap or glass-cleaning solution to clean your shower glass.
- Use a clean, lint-free cloth to remove soap scum, dirt and other shower residue.
- Don’t use shower cleaning solutions or products that contain abrasives, such as Ajax or Comet powdered cleansers.
- Avoid wiping the glass too hard when cleaning products are on the glass to prevent scratches.
- Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solutions and other debris off the glass.
- Rinse all cleaning solutions from shower heads, faucets, door handles, frames, guides, hinges, fasteners and any rubber or plastic sealants, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Wipe away splashed materials—such as dirt or oil—before they dry on the glass surface.
- Never use scrapers or razor blades to remove stubborn deposits or labels.
Tip: Invest in a small, handheld squeegee and keep it handy. Simply squeegee the glass while it’s still wet after each use to keep it sparkling and make regular cleaning quick and easy.
Acceptable Cleaning Agents
Cinch® 2in1 Cleaner (Procter & Gamble)
Glass Plus® (Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.)
Goo Gone® (Magic American Corporation)
Tile ActionTM Daily Shower Cleaner (USA Detergents, Inc.)
Windex® Products (S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.)
Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Lime-A-Way® (Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.)
Mr. Clean® (Procter & Gamble)
Ultra Clorox® Bleach (The Clorox Company)
White Vinegar (5% acetic acid)
For more information about Clarvista Shower Glass, visit www.VitroGlazings.com.